Percentage of coverage of an image

Hi all,
for a customer of mine (a printing service) I wrote a little utility to
calculate the percentage of coverage of an image, that is the number of
not-white pixels respect to the total number of pixels (it is used for
estimating big volume of black and white laser printings).
Now I think to expand the features of this software by adding the
calculation of the RGB and CYMK components of the image and I think to sell
this tool as shareware with a quite low price (about 15 or 18 USD).
Do you think that this tool at this price can be interesting for graphics
services/freelance people?

Thanks for your comments
Stefano "HappyMan" (Lake Maggiore - Italy)
--
http://www.sgr.info
Email happyman69 (at) libero.it

In article <z46ghb6s4q03$.wy51uy4oekdl.dlg@40tude.net>,
Stefano 'HappyMan' <happyman69@libero.it> wrote:

> Hi all,
> for a customer of mine (a printing service) I wrote a little utility to
> calculate the percentage of coverage of an image, that is the number of
> not-white pixels respect to the total number of pixels (it is used for
> estimating big volume of black and white laser printings).
> Now I think to expand the features of this software by adding the
> calculation of the RGB and CYMK components of the image and I think to sell
> this tool as shareware with a quite low price (about 15 or 18 USD).
> Do you think that this tool at this price can be interesting for graphics
> services/freelance people?

Quite frankly, yes.