SafwanYP

Reputable
BANNED
Apr 10, 2020
Hey there everyone. First off, I have an ASUS VivoBook Pro 15 (N850VD). Specs below:

Intel Core i7-7700HQ @ 2.8 GHz
16GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 1050 4GB

I was able to play games like Shadow of War, GTA V (Offline and Online), Watch Dogs 1 & 2, Mafia 2 & 3, The Witcher 3 on this laptop with absolutely no issues. It managed to run these games at 45-60 fps on medium settings. This was before I undervolted the CPU. Even after undervolting, the performance didn't drop. I was getting an average of 55 fps on medium settings.

Now, I try to play the same games, and I can't even manage to get 25 fps on low settings. I always game with my AC adapter plugged in. High performance mode is on. All the games I play are stored on my HDD as I don't have enough space on the SSD for the games.

Please help me out with this. With all of this social distancing fiasco, gaming is all I can look forward to haha.

Apr 13, 2020
Man same i have a hp omen and same problem. Most of my games ran on 60+fps no problem but now i cant get over 40 for mot games. Did you found a solution yet?

Apr 20, 2020
Same thing! I have the same problem, it used to run games with stable high fps but the performance dropped suddenly.