Question Performance/Information about the Dell 2GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 TI, 8MXMJ I found on Ebay

Commendable
Aug 1, 2017
Hi everyone I'm looking for any information about this Dell 2GB GTX 750 Ti I found on eBay. Currently, I am upgrading a Dell Optiplex 745 Desktop with a Q6700 in it to run games at low 1080p. Unfortunately, my old Asus GTX 750Ti 2GB OC was too big to fit inside so I require some sort of low profile GTX 750 Ti. The Dell card I found on eBay doesn't have much information in the listing or online in general. I was wondering if anyone knows what the size of this card might be and how it's performance compares to my OC GTX 750 Ti. Bit of a tough question but hopefully someone knows something about this strange card.

Thanks

P.S. This is a picture of the card in question:
s-l1600.jpg

Commendable
Aug 1, 2017
Which form factor of the OptiPlex 745, do you own? For all form factors, you can't drop that card in the aforementioned OptiPlex simply because they don't have the necessary power for the entire system with a GTX750Ti populating the system.

I have the Desktop form factor of the 745 and I have seen people online using the low profile gtx 750ti with the crappy 280W Dell Power supply. I could potentially upgrade the power supply but I am not looking to spend a huge amount on this project/gift. I've also seen posts about people limiting the power to the card as a method of keeping the system stable. Edit: Apparently the PCIe slot supports 25W maximum

This is not a low profile card either.

Hi everyone I'm looking for any information about this Dell 2GB GTX 750 Ti I found on eBay. Currently, I am upgrading a Dell Optiplex 745 Desktop with a Q6700 in it to run games at low 1080p. Unfortunately, my old Asus GTX 750Ti 2GB OC was too big to fit inside so I require some sort of low profile GTX 750 Ti. The Dell card I found on eBay doesn't have much information in the listing or online in general. I was wondering if anyone knows what the size of this card might be and how it's performance compares to my OC GTX 750 Ti. Bit of a tough question but hopefully someone knows something about this strange card.

Thanks

P.S. This is a picture of the card in question:
s-l1600.jpg

There is a 90* riser card for full height cards in the DT size case.
Dell# G5459. Be sure and get the card and bracket assembly.
https://www.google.com/search?q=G54...siqPjAhXLwVkKHaO3DRQQ_AUIEigD&biw=914&bih=472
Nothing crappy about the 280W PSU.
A built out 745 will have a QX6800 CPU and 8GB DDR2 800 (low density x64 type)
People report success ignoring the PCIe wattage limit on those. But the risk is your to try it.

Last edited: