Question Performance issue with Dell Venue 11 Pro (7139) ?

froggy8

Reputable
Nov 23, 2019
hi guys,

had this laptop for some time now, i used to find it fast till i got my customized pc and now i think its slow. maybe its always been slow or maybe i am just used to the speed of my pc but was wonderign if anyone can tell me how to speed it up please?

it has an ssd hard drive which i am very surprised as its slow.

many thanks

froggy8

Reputable
Nov 23, 2019
anyone know which ssd i should get to speed it up abit please?

hi guys,

i was wondering if anyone knows if i can use the new nvme m.2 ssd for the dell venue laptop? my ssd on my laptop is not that fast and i imagine if the new nvme ssd is compatible then it would boost the performance a great deal.

many thanks

4745454b

Titan
I'm at work now, I'll try looking it up when I'm home. You can type your service tag into Dell's website and see what they say. My gut says it's a sata only m.2 slot. But i could be wrong. To be honest with such a machine if just get a larger sata m.2. It's an aio tablet, performance isn't going to change that much moving to nvme.

anyone know which ssd i should get to speed it up abit please?

hi guys,

i was wondering if anyone knows if i can use the new nvme m.2 ssd for the dell venue laptop? my ssd on my laptop is not that fast and i imagine if the new nvme ssd is compatible then it would boost the performance a great deal.

many thanks

If the system is slow with an SSD is slow, it won't really be faster with a faster SSD. You can't compare an older tablet computer to a new desktop build. A new Windows setup should help you a bit.

TRENDING THREADS