Question Performance On Call of Duty Warzone Really Bad When Laptop System Specs Much Higher Than Required Suggested Specs

Gamefreaknet

Commendable
Mar 29, 2022
I have an Alienware M17 (laptop) with specs:
CPU: i7 8750H
Dedicated GPU: RTX 2070 Max-Q (set as preferred for the game)
iGPU: Intel UHD 630
RAM: 16GB
BIOS Storage (Primary Storage): 256GB SSD
Main Storage (Secondary Storage): Seagate Firecuda - Link Here (SSHD)

I looked into required specs to run Warzone and it said I only would need an i5 2nd Gen and GTX 970
My PC is actually well above the specifications listed there however the CPU clocked up to 100% dropping from 3.9Ghz to 3Ghz
I did alter some settings in the Nvidia Control Panel below:
Altered background app frame rate to 200Fps
Low Latency Mode on Ultra
Max Fps to 1000Fps
OpenGl Rendering set to the RTX 2070 Max-Q
Power Management set to Consistent Performance
Threaded Optimisation set to ON
Triple Buffering set to ON
If any of this alters how Warzone runs please do tell how

I will also reset in the Nvidia Control Panel all these alterations back to default to see if there is any difference

Gamefreaknet

Commendable
Mar 29, 2022
i cant check my Warzone FPS however in games like Fortnite it easily caps at 60fps consistently and on Minecraft using Optifine boosts i get an average of 120fps and on modded packs I easily get an average of 180fps (Technic Tekxit 3.14 Pi)
Most games (even if I allow frames to be Unlimited) will cap at a consistent 60 fps though (at those times I didnt change settings using Nvidia Control Panel)

Gamefreaknet

Commendable
Mar 29, 2022
Do other games have any issues?
Is your RAM 2x8gb or 1x16gb?
What are your cpu and gpu temperatures when gaming?

Please run userbenchmark and share the public link to the results.
The only other issue I have noticed are when I load onto a game like Fortnite it does take a second for the map texturing to be completed until around 30 seconds ingame

Gamefreaknet

Commendable
Mar 29, 2022
It should have no problem running the gpu test. Are the NVidia gpu drivers the latest from the NVidia site or GeForce Experience?
Geforce Experience. I am going to admit I haven't checked the Latest GPU updates and I am a bit behind on the Alienware Updates however I do have all the Updates for both my Laptop and GPU at latest January 2022 updates.