Question Performance on my graphics card low.

Oct 1, 2022
I've recently bought a MSI gaming laptop, this laptop includes:
I7 11th gen
16GB ram ddr4
RTX3060.
Altough i was really excited to game on this graphics card i didn't get the performance i expected. I'm currently studying in the IT so i know how to properly set up the whole system. The graphics card performs decently but noticed stutter and random freezing.

The games i have an issue with is fifa 23 this is one of the worst i've tried ultra/high/medium. The gameplay is about 40 frames per second but it drops constantly to 20 or 10, the cutscenes are also unwatchable. Another game i've tried i tought low end games will do, is heart of iron IV. Literally it hits 60 fps but random freezes every one minute or so. Even on lowes settings. It's playable but annoying. And fortnite. I can run it st performance mode but switching to directx12 will really make the graphics card struggle. And turning shaders on is just not fun to play.

After many games i just noticed the graphics card is struggling alot while it shouldn't be struggling.
I've literally tried everything like i said i'm studying IT, i really need someone now.

Sincerely,
User.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I've literally tried everything like i said i'm studying IT,
What have you tried in order to state you've done all troubleshooting steps...?

I'm currently studying in the IT so i know how to properly set up the whole system.
Did you try using DDU to uninstall all remnants of GPU drivers, then manually reinstalling the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Check and see if your laptop has any BIOS versions pending update.

Oct 1, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I've literally tried everything like i said i'm studying IT,
What have you tried in order to state you've done all troubleshooting steps...?

I'm currently studying in the IT so i know how to properly set up the whole system.
Did you try using DDU to uninstall all remnants of GPU drivers, then manually reinstalling the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Check and see if your laptop has any BIOS versions pending update.
Everything is up to date, i've configured everything in the Nvidia control panel. Graphics card is dedicated to everything already.