[SOLVED] Performance

Nov 3, 2020
Can someone tell me what parts makes the PC run better games and if it's the graphics card or anything else please tell me if you can do it without soldering

Solution
Yes the graphics card is the most important feature of a computer that improves gaming performance if upgraded. As for the soldering part, this depends if you have a laptop or a desktop. If you have a laptop most likely you are out of luck since it is soldered onto the motherboard and is not removable without breaking the laptop. If you have a desktop however then you most likely are using a dedicated graphics card which can easily be removed and replaced with a better model. Simply lookup guides on youtube to see how to replace a graphics card on a desktop.
Yes the graphics card is the most important feature of a computer that improves gaming performance if upgraded. As for the soldering part, this depends if you have a laptop or a desktop. If you have a laptop most likely you are out of luck since it is soldered onto the motherboard and is not removable without breaking the laptop. If you have a desktop however then you most likely are using a dedicated graphics card which can easily be removed and replaced with a better model. Simply lookup guides on youtube to see how to replace a graphics card on a desktop.

Solution
Nov 3, 2020
Thanks huge help but what graphics card should I get can you send me a link that's under $100

Thanks huge help but what graphics card should I get can you send me a link that's under $100

What is your current computer like? Please write out specs. If you don't know where to find that information then right click on your taskbar at the bottom of your screen, click on "task manager" > click on the "performance" tab > and cycle through your CPU, Memory, and GPU section and tell me the name of the components. Their names should be just above the graphs on the top-right.

If you do have a desktop I would recommend you find a used RX 480 or RX 470, or GTX 770 online that somebody is selling. You won't find any good cards for gaming under 100$ unless it's second. The only card that you can get new for less than 100$ is the GT 1030, but it will not give you a great experience.

Nov 3, 2020
What is your current computer like? Please write out specs. If you don't know where to find that information then right click on your taskbar at the bottom of your screen, click on "task manager" > click on the "performance" tab > and cycle through your CPU, Memory, and GPU section and tell me the name of the components. Their names should be just above the graphs on the top-right.
I only see cpu but its intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 Cpu @3.10ghz

I only see cpu but its intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 Cpu @3.10ghz

You seem to have a very old system, the best graphics card you can go for with that computer would be a GT 1030.

If you don't see a GPU section in task manager for windows 10 then you are most likely running on your computer's integrated graphics. Please note however that a GT 1030 requires you are using a DESKTOP computer and not a laptop, you still didn't specify that.

Nov 3, 2020
You seem to have a very old system, the best graphics card you can go for with that computer would be a GT 1030.

If you don't see a GPU section in task manager for windows 10 then you are most likely running on your computer's integrated graphics. Please note however that a GT 1030 requires you are using a DESKTOP computer and not a laptop, you still didn't specify that.
Im on a desktop. We just ordered this like a month a go but thanks

Im on a desktop. We just ordered this like a month a go but thanks

If you bought this as a "new" system, I'd return it, you have an almost 10 year old CPU in it. Make sure you update the BIOS on the motherboard before swapping or adding a video card, older motherboards can easily have issues with newer video cards. Also need to know the exact power supply you have, you could have some cheap low quality thing that would die if it even sees a gaming video card next to it.