Permission Problem

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I have an application that can only be run from the client if I add the
client to the domain administrators group. As you can imagine this is not an
option do to security reasons. I are running Windows 2003 server and
terminal services. Any suggestions???

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I would download FileMon and RegMon from
http://www.sysinternals.com/. Run them as administrator, start
a TS session as a normal user and try to run the application.

FileMon and RegMon will show you all "access denied" errors
that occur, so that you can give your users the necessary
permissions on a file-to file or Registry subkey basis.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server