[SOLVED] Persistent application crashes and BSODs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2021
Hey, so I've been suffering from my computer being exceptionally aggravating due to BOSD's, application crashes, and my tabs crashing on chrome/firefox. All the issues I encounter all have been said to link to driver issues. However, now I have reinstalled windows twice and the issue still is bothering me. I reinstalled once on my old SSD, but now I have took out my old SSD and replaced it. At first, I suspected it being my ram, so I replaced that which solved my BOSD when I would start my comptuer but now, I still get random BOSDs as well as application crashes. I also replaced my PSU with advice from a microsoft tech agent who said if I can't see any "critical events" in event viewer then the PSU is giving me issues. I've bench marked my rig, which showed that my boot drive SSD and GPU are underperforming, though when I benchmarked on my old SSD my GPU performed exceptionally well. I am stumped to what it could be at this point, I don't believe it to be my CPU because it has been fine on bench marks and such. GPU, maybe? but could it be my motherboard?

Things I have done,
ran SFC /scannow
When I ran SFC it said it could fix some files but not all, I analyzed the details and two drivers have been having issues, they are 'Netwtw08.sys' of dual_netwtw08.inf and 'clr.dll' of NetFx4-clr_dll. The issue with this, is that these corrupted drivers will appear corrupted on SFC for one scan but then the next scan they disappear.
Updated my BIOS, I've updated my BIOS to the most recent stable update.
replaced ram
replaced PSU
Downloaded relevant drivers(GPU, CPU, BIOS)

Error codes I've gotten from applications/BOSD/Event viewer
Event viewer errors
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a (0x0000000000000012, 0xffff878beb200100, 0xffff878c09d9b000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 94d2db33-86cd-457b-b261-ecdd83578a5a.

BOSD
Kernel Security Check Failure
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
irql_not_less_or_equal
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Chrome errors
status_privileged_instruction
status_access_violation
STATUS_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION
and more that I cannot recall.

Specs
MSI gaming x470 plus
RTX 2070 super
Ryzen 5 3600
3200 MHZ ram
500 gb sata SSD

Essentially, I need help because I have zero clue as to what it could be at this point unless it's a bricked motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS