[SOLVED] Persistent BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Dec 1, 2019
Long time watcher, first time caller.
Lately I've been having severe problems with blue screens with various error codes (DPC Watchdog, Page fault, Kernel security check, APC index, the list goes on) and, to combat this, I have done basically everything:
  • Reinstalled and reset Windows multiple times(IT crashed on me even during installation)
  • Ran memtest86 (all tests, single pass, both inserted).
  • Reinserted my SSD and RAM in their slots, even switching positions of ram sticks.
  • Ran driver verifier, which didn't prove to be very helpful as it usually didn't log what was the error. This was before i reinstalled windows.
  • Reinstalled every driver multiple times, deleted whatever driver verifier managed to pinpoint.
What slightly remedied my troubles in the latest iteration of windows was installing the AMD chipset drivers, going from bsod every half hour, to bsod every day. Better, but not good enough.

This happens usually when I'm browsing the internet, watching videos and doing other non-demanding activities on my computer. It hasn't crashed when I played League of Legends(silver 4 btw, elo hell is real), but happened when I play Dawn of War.

It's worth noting that I had Linux installed on the system as well, which didn't crash and neither had a kernel panic. The distro in question was ParrotOS(Debian-based).

My specs are:
  • MoBo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
  • Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 590 (ASRock)
  • SSD: Intel M.2 SSD 600p 512GB
  • RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 2x8GB CL16 3200MHz (Currently at 2400)
  • HDD: WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm
  • PSU: Antec EarthWatts Gold Pro 750W
Here are some of the latest minidumps:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10qoE73mexSClU-cUuc5DiFQ-ZQjLD9TE
The stack trace is always similar. ntoskrnl being highlighted red(using bluescreenview), followed by hal, kd, mcupdate_AuthenticAMD, and the rest. In these few ones there managed to be some other drivers highlighted, after which I usually seek out the closest matching driver update and manage to soothe Windows, at least for a while, but it never lasts.

After the latest bsod I have installed Intel ethernet drivers from my MoBo's site. I'll bump this thread with any further crashes and, until then, I hope someone comes with some solutions.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Is win 10 legit? No point me trying to fix a problem if the installed version is suspect. If its a cracked version we can't help (forum rules).
I would install win 10 Home or Pro , if you running a cracked version. and see if you continue to get errors.

Suspect you will if they are WHEA errors.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Is win 10 legit? No point me trying to fix a problem if the installed version is suspect. If its a cracked version we can't help (forum rules).
I would install win 10 Home or Pro , if you running a cracked version. and see if you continue to get errors.

Suspect you will if they are WHEA errors.

Solution