Pervert yank GI's caught "torturing" again.

I'm was in the United States Marine Corps during the Vietnam war and let me
tell you jerks that have not idea what war is like, it's HELL. I don't think
they should torture the Iraq prisoners they should just cut their heads off
on Arab TV. To HELL with you foreign jerks. I could care less what you think
about the USA.

My two cents on the subject for the foreign jerk who don't like US GI's.

"Anthropy" <blah@bogus.com> wrote in message

> Everyone knows that US GI's like to watch young men masturbating but
> after Abu Graib we thought this disgusting practise had been
> curtailed. Obviously not as the shitty little yank perverts have been
> caught again.
> http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041203/D86OEJ7G0.html

YOu know the Iraqis who plant the bombs and blow up the GIs seem to have
exactly the same mindset as you do except its to hell with USA. don't you
find that amazing?

"Dan Spears" <d_spears@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I'm was in the United States Marine Corps during the Vietnam war and let
me
> tell you jerks that have not idea what war is like, it's HELL. I don't
think
> they should torture the Iraq prisoners they should just cut their heads
off
> on Arab TV. To HELL with you foreign jerks. I could care less what you
think
> about the USA.
>
> My two cents on the subject for the foreign jerk who don't like US GI's.
>

> "Anthropy" <blah@bogus.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Everyone knows that US GI's like to watch young men masturbating but
> > after Abu Graib we thought this disgusting practise had been
> > curtailed. Obviously not as the shitty little yank perverts have been
> > caught again.
> > http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041203/D86OEJ7G0.html

Instead of being a hard nose, and fooling yourself into believing you are
always in the right, maybe you should stop and think about why 90% of the
rest of the world dislikes the USA. I'm not blaming the troops here. I
support them fully. However, I do not support the US government.

Our government, Dan, put you and your fellow troopers through "HELL" over
nothing. Our government could have spared your men a hell-of-a lot of pain
and grief by keeping its nose out of other countries business. Let alone
the poor troopers who didn't make it home alive, or were disfigured for the
rest of their lives.

WE ARE NOT THE WORLDS FUKKING POLICE DEPARTMENT!

My 2 cents,
N8

"Dan Spears" <d_spears@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I'm was in the United States Marine Corps during the Vietnam war and let
> me tell you jerks that have not idea what war is like, it's HELL. I don't
> think they should torture the Iraq prisoners they should just cut their
> heads off on Arab TV. To HELL with you foreign jerks. I could care less
> what you think about the USA.
>
> My two cents on the subject for the foreign jerk who don't like US GI's.

Gman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <cp0dl2$krq$1@news.xmission.com>, "Nate" <nate@intuit.com> wrote:
>Instead of being a hard nose, and fooling yourself into believing you are
>always in the right, maybe you should stop and think about why 90% of the
>rest of the world dislikes the USA. I'm not blaming the troops here. I
>support them fully. However, I do not support the US government.

The rest of the world IMHO wouldnt have made it past the 1940's without the
USA and the britts asswipe!!!

>Our government, Dan, put you and your fellow troopers through "HELL" over
>nothing. Our government could have spared your men a hell-of-a lot of pain
>and grief by keeping its nose out of other countries business. Let alone
>the poor troopers who didn't make it home alive, or were disfigured for the
>rest of their lives.
>
>WE ARE NOT THE WORLDS FUKKING POLICE DEPARTMENT!
>
>My 2 cents,
>N8
>

>"Dan Spears" <d_spears@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> I'm was in the United States Marine Corps during the Vietnam war and let
>> me tell you jerks that have not idea what war is like, it's HELL. I don't
>> think they should torture the Iraq prisoners they should just cut their
>> heads off on Arab TV. To HELL with you foreign jerks. I could care less
>> what you think about the USA.
>>
>> My two cents on the subject for the foreign jerk who don't like US GI's.

WWII was a different case all together you ass lickin pussy my wise and beautiful friend. We were
declared war upon by Japan and Germany you dumbass my wise and beautiful friend prick. Anything
else you want to add my wise and beautiful friend?

N8

> The rest of the world IMHO wouldnt have made it past the 1940's without
> the
> USA and the britts asswipe!!!

Gman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <cp2aka$r1$1@news.xmission.com>, "Nate" <nate@intuit.com> wrote:
>WWII was a different case all together you ass lickin pussy my wise and beautiful friend. We were
>declared war upon by Japan and Germany you dumbass my wise and beautiful friend prick. Anything
>else you want to add my wise and beautiful friend?
>
>N8
>

>> The rest of the world IMHO wouldnt have made it past the 1940's without
>> the
>> USA and the britts asswipe!!!

Well Nate, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? You really are a little
bitch now arent you!

Either you work at watts computers in St. George Utah, or you web host from
them. Either way they have been contacted N8

Biatch

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

And you can eat the corn out of my ass dripdick

You insulted me with your first reply, so I let you have a piece of my mind.
As you can tell, I have a temper. Especially towards azzwipes like
yourself.

Contact away Gboy, the e-mail will come to me.

N8

In article <cp5bns$9ub$1@news.xmission.com>, "Nate" <nate@intuit.com> wrote:
>You insulted me with your first reply, so I let you have a piece of my mind.
>As you can tell, I have a temper. Especially towards azzwipes like
>yourself.
>
>Contact away Gboy, the e-mail will come to me.
>
>N8

Sure Michael, i'll just run over to Tooele and say hi!

>"GMAN" <glenzabr@nospamallowed.xmission.com> wrote in message
>> In article <cp2aka$r1$1@news.xmission.com>, "Nate" <nate@intuit.com>
>> wrote:
>>>WWII was a different case all together you ass lickin pussy my wise and beautiful friend. We
>>>were
>>>declared war upon by Japan and Germany you dumbass my wise and beautiful friend prick. Anything
>>>else you want to add my wise and beautiful friend?
>>>
>>>N8

>> Well Nate, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? You really are a
>> little
>> bitch now arent you!
>>
>> Either you work at watts computers in St. George Utah, or you web host
>> from
>> them. Either way they have been contacted N8
>>

>> Biatch
>>

>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>> \
>>

>> And you can eat the corn out of my ass dripdick

Mike? Where the heck did you come up with that? Practice up on your whois
search abilities on my domain. It's Nate. Spelled N-A-T-E. Come on over.
You have my address.

N8

> Sure Michael, i'll just run over to Tooele and say hi!

TRENDING THREADS