PeteRoy You da man 5 questions

darko21

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2003
Hi PeteRoy,

Ok a few questions for ya.

Question 1
You loss your job ebay hires you. The first thing they tell you is we need a new set of powerfull blade servers to run windows sever 2003.

As a new and intelligent employee what would you reccomend?

Question 2
Lets say your best friend just won a few million on a lottery and his gift to you was a computer of your choice, price is not an issue . However the computer had to be single cpu (this is to intels advantage) X86 Compatible and no more than 2 gigs of ram.

What would be the system you asked for and why?

Question 3
You want a new desktop computer but are limited to a reasonably generous $2500 US budget.

What would be the cpu you would pick and why?

Question 4
A friend wants a new laptop $1000 - 2500

what would you reccomend amd or intel cpu and why?

Question 5
Your grandma says she is bored in retirerment don't have much money but wants a new computer she has a few hundred dollars to spend but every penny counts. Would the system you recomend have amd or intel cpu?

Everyone feel free to jump in and take part this should be fun. We all might learn a thing or two weather you prefer intel or amd.

If I glanced at a spilt box of tooth picks on the floor, could I tell you how many are in the pile. Not a chance, But then again I don't have to buy my underware at Kmart.

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
ha ha

-------
<A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">please dont click here! </A>
Brand name whores are stupid!

xall

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2004
sound interesting... :)
(waiting for his answer)

----------------
Do you have the fear that one day you wake up to realize none of this actually matters… ?

Snorkius

Splendid
Sep 16, 2003
OMG lol the Celeron Pwnzorz the Amd FX-55 because it has more mhz! [/asshat]

<font color=blue>The day <font color=green>Microsoft</font color=green> will make something that doesn't suck is the day they'll start making vacuum cleaners.</font color=blue>

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
LOL, i gotta see what he says to this. :lol:

<i>"Intel's ICH6R SouthBridge, now featuring RAID -1"

"RAID-minus-one?"

"Yeah. You have two hard drives, neither of which can actually boot."</i>

xall

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2004
who is PeteRoy anyway? why you guys ask him?

what you would answer to those questions?

<i>sorry i'm newbie here.. :)</i>

Latest posts