Petiton for Nintendo please sign

Hi all I started a petition to get Nintendo to release a Mario
Collectors Disk for teh Game Cube, I have sent them emails and the
agree ist a good idea but I fele that we needed to show them tehres
enough support to make it porfitable and so that it has a better chance
of becoming a reality. You can see the petition here
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/MariocollectionforGC

please sign and tell your friends if your a Mario Fan and want this as
much as I do!

"animecyberrat" <rat_born_in_1982@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all I started a petition to get Nintendo to release a Mario
> Collectors Disk for teh Game Cube, I have sent them emails and the
> agree ist a good idea but I fele that we needed to show them tehres
> enough support to make it porfitable and so that it has a better chance
> of becoming a reality. You can see the petition here
> http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/MariocollectionforGC
>
> please sign and tell your friends if your a Mario Fan and want this as
> much as I do!

Im not sure how a couple of thousand signatures (at best) will convince
Nintendo to release such a package. Sega didnt when it came to Shenmue 3 and
that game had a petition reaching into 10's of thousands.

--
----

Xbox Live GT: Lorfarius

papa

So pick up the gameboy player for your gamecube and then buy the GBA games
for that! Better yet, buy a SNES at a garage sale and the Mario All Stars
gamepak for under $50! Why should nintendo go to the trouble because
you're too lazy to just go and get what is already available?