PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Blue Screen Error

ahady

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
Ever since upgrading to Ryzen, my computer has been having the blue screen error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT occasionally. I have wiped my boot drive and reinstalled windows, reinstalled all of my drivers and programs, and run windows memory diagnostic successfully, but I am still getting the same blue screen error occasionally.

System specs:
Ryzen 7 2700x
MSI X470 Motherboard
16GB Corsair Vengeance Memory
GTX 1080
500GB M.2 NVMe SSD
1TB SATA SSD

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

Solution

ahady

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
I believe I have solved my own issue. I used a boot drive from a previous intel system that I had upgraded from. I have since cleaned this drive and reinstalled windows and all of the necessary drivers. The system is much more stable overall and I haven't had another BSoD since. It was most likely a driver incompatibility issue, but I will definitely dig deeper if I get the same error again.

Colif

Win 11 Master

that will sure cause some problems, the hardware likely different to what was in that PC so windows would have issues. You can't move windows like that

Gl in future :)