Phanteks Announces Evolv Shift, Evolv Shift X Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewww Acrylic, after owning a tempered glass case I could never go back to acrylic, i'd much rather have a solid non-window panel than acrylic. Pictures don't do it justice, but tempered glass is really sexy in person.

Chris_525

Prominent
Jul 26, 2017
So, lousy plastic dust filters and plastic top (vs metal top on shift X). Moreover, it has severe clearance issues with SFX-L even at 140mm. Then the PSU dumps hot air into the bottom right where it gets picked up by that AIO cooler, which raises it back up into the case... brilliant design! Short pci-e extender cable and clearance issues with larger 3 fan cards (I can imagine something like 2.5 slot 1080ti Strix will not even fit at all). Also clearance issues with the upper 140mm which is going to chew through your power cables like any moment you move it. And a cherry on the cake is the sata power cable for a useless RGB cycling button (because who is going to buy a non ASUS, Gigabyte or MSI board in 2017?!). Yes you'll have a permanent non-functioning button at the very top of the case if you do have a board from the "big three", or you'll have to waste a whole Sata cable on a stupid button if you don't...(granted you only do M.2 and no sata) It seems the list just goes on and on

Status
Not open for further replies.