Review Phanteks Enthoo Pro II Review: Dual-System, Fabric Mesh Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2020
That case looks cheap, I don't like it.
The phankteks Enthoo Elite is their best Case ever, I built My PC with that case, and I can tell you: It worths every dollar.

Nice case, no doubt!

There is a difference though, what I was referring to was that the Xilence is also a Dual Computer Case, similar to the Phanteks’ Enthoo Pro II and IMO the Xilence wins hands down as a dual computer case. The Xilence is much better than photographs show it as, and weighs an absolute ton, the quality is there.

Apologies, it seems you can with the case of yours. It's just damned expensive, well overpriced.

I would refuse to pay that price for your nice case, that's just ridiculous, but if you have the cash, then why not.

Everyone that's seen it has been gobsmacked, they love it, but they refuse to pay the $250 - $300 for it.

Eagerly awaiting the launch of the 3080 Ti, September can't come soon enough.

Hey, we all have different tastes, and IMO I am still waiting for a case to beat the Xilence.

🆒

Last edited:

ZoLRaK

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2006
Nice case, no doubt!

There is a difference though, what I was referring to was that the Xilence is also a Dual Computer Case, similar to the Phanteks’ Enthoo Pro II and IMO the Xilence wins hands down as a dual computer case. The Xilence is much better than photographs show it as, and weighs an absolute ton, the quality is there.

Apologies, it seems you can with the case of yours. It's just damned expensive, well overpriced.

I would refuse to pay that price for your nice case, that's just ridiculous, but if you have the cash, then why not.

Everyone that's seen it has been gobsmacked, they love it, but they refuse to pay the $250 - $300 for it.

Eagerly awaiting the launch of the 3080 Ti, September can't come soon enough.

Hey, we all have different tastes, and IMO I am still waiting for a case to beat the Xilence.

🆒
Sorry i was not talking about your case, It was about the reviewed one!! my bad.

Jul 26, 2020
What differs between the Enthoo Pro 2 and the 719 (fka Luxe 2)? They appear to have identical configurations, despite slightly different dimensions, except for the front panel, window in the backside panel, and front headphone/microphone jack. And of course the Pro 2 is $40 cheaper. Your review does not even mention the 719, can you please address the older model?

Status
Not open for further replies.