Question Phanteks NEON Digital-RGB LED Strip M1 (PH-NELEDKT_M1) – 1x 1-Meter Smooth Lighting Strip, Full-Color Range, Flexible mounting

Aug 26, 2022
I have a Gigabyte Z690 Aorous Master MB; the website says it has RGB LEDx2 and Digital Addressable LEDx2 but the manual shows a single D_LED1(3 pin, 5-Volt, I believe) and a single LED_C1(4 pin 12-Volt, I believe). I have a EZDIY-FAB GPU support bracket with 5V 3 Pin ARGB LED plugged into the 3 Pin header.

I wanted to get the Phanteks product in the title but am not sure if I can use it while using the support bracket...unless the two can be daisychained into the same header. Is this possible or am I missing something on the board?

Lutfij

Titan
shows a single D_LED1(3 pin, 5-Volt, I believe)
That's the ARGB header

a single LED_C1(4 pin 12-Volt, I believe)
That's the RGB header

You could look into an ARGB splitter, like this one;
or

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I have a Gigabyte Z690 Aorous Master MB; the website says it has RGB LEDx2 and Digital Addressable LEDx2 but the manual shows a single D_LED1(3 pin, 5-Volt, I believe) and a single LED_C1(4 pin 12-Volt, I believe). I have a EZDIY-FAB GPU support bracket with 5V 3 Pin ARGB LED plugged into the 3 Pin header.

I wanted to get the Phanteks product in the title but am not sure if I can use it while using the support bracket...unless the two can be daisychained into the same header. Is this possible or am I missing something on the board?
One on the bottom left and one on the upper right.

Aug 26, 2022
@Lutfij Is there a possibility that it wouldn't be able to provide enough power for both? The Phanteks can be daisy-chained for multiples if I remember the site correctly. If one could handle 2 components, it brings me to Zerk2012...

@Zerk2012 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Holy crap. How the hell did I miss that?? Moral of the story, I guess, is that you don't think about messing with your PC's guts when you're sleep deprived 😅

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
@Lutfij Is there a possibility that it wouldn't be able to provide enough power for both? The Phanteks can be daisy-chained for multiples if I remember the site correctly. If one could handle 2 components, it brings me to Zerk2012...

@Zerk2012 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Holy crap. How the hell did I miss that?? Moral of the story, I guess, is that you don't think about messing with your PC's guts when you're sleep deprived 😅
https://c1.neweggimages.com/ProductImageCompressAll1280/13-145-343-V80.jpg