Question Phanteks P500A Drgb compatible riser cable recommendation

Antiseptic

Prominent
Feb 1, 2021
Hi guys,

I purchased a Phanteks P500A Drgb computer case for my computer components. I want to use my graphics card vertical in this computer case. So I have to buy a riser cable. PH-CBRS_FL22 model riser cable is specified in the user manual. I live in Greece. However, PH-CBRS FL22 model riser cable is not sold anywhere in Greece. When I want to buy through the website of phanteks, there is no Europe or Greece in the order part. Riser cables of other brands are sold in Greece, but there is no Phanteks brand. Could you please tell me which brand and model riser cables are compatible with P500A ?

* The graphics card I use is MSI Rtx 2060 Super Gaming X

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please state what sort of brands(for riser cables) you have access to? I'd advise staying away from generic cables and to invest in premium pedigree riser cables to avoid any mishaps(read NZXT H1 fire incident on Gamer's Nexus).

Antiseptic

Prominent
Feb 1, 2021
Can you please state what sort of brands(for riser cables) you have access to? I'd advise staying away from generic cables and to invest in premium pedigree riser cables to avoid any mishaps(read NZXT H1 fire incident on Gamer's Nexus).

Riser cable brands that I can buy in Greece:
-Cooler Master
-Thermaltake
-Deepcool

In some of the videos I watched about the P500A installation, it was seen that not every riser cable was compatible with the computer case.