• Our team is working to address issues posting quotes or media to the forums. Please bear with us as we get this sorted out.

Question Phanteks P500a

Jul 20, 2021
Sir,

I have one question about Phanteks P500a cases. What is the rpm and cfm of the front three intake 140mm fans in Phanteks P500a? I am using Deepcool Matrexx 55 Mesh 4F, the front three 120mm fans have about 1500rpm and 56. cfm. I am not that impressed with the intake fans performance. Please, anyone.....

DSzymborski

Titan
The 140mm fans are listed as 500-1500 with a 150 rpm tolerance and 84.5 CFM.

Do you like the case otherwise? It's a little odd to replace an entire case because you don't like the intake fans when you can just get intake fans.

Jul 20, 2021

Do you like the case otherwise? It's a little odd to replace an entire case because you don't like the intake fans when you can just get intake fans.
No sir, I mean I don't like my case Deepcool Matrexx 55 Mesh 4f front fans. I Just want to know the performance of the Phanteks P500a fans. When I check out at Phanteks web site, nothing is mentioned about the fan details. It only tells it's 140mm fan. Its hard to find a good ARGB aftermarket fan. Now I am able to know that Phanteks P500a pre-installed fans would perform very well from your answer. Thank you.

Jul 20, 2021

Dear Sir,
I love ARGB case fan. But could not find a good argb fan. Most of them have about 1800rpm and 64cfm. The closest argb fan with good performance is Corsair LL120mm fans. I think 64cfm is not enough for cooling. Or am I wrong to judge that 64cfm fans is not enough for cooling cpu components? Yes, you are right, its not a good idea to replace the entire case just because of the intake fan. As I have mentioned above, I could not find argb fan with high performance. Most high performance fans do not have argb.

DSzymborski

Titan
Dear Sir,
I love ARGB case fan. But could not find a good argb fan. Most of them have about 1800rpm and 64cfm. The closest argb fan with good performance is Corsair LL120mm fans. I think 64cfm is not enough for cooling. Or am I wrong to judge that 64cfm fans is not enough for cooling cpu components? Yes, you are right, its not a good idea to replace the entire case just because of the intake fan. As I have mentioned above, I could not find argb fan with high performance. Most high performance fans do not have argb.

https://www.newegg.com/phanteks-ph-f140sk-drgb-pwm-3p-case-fan/p/N82E16835709161

ASK THE COMMUNITY