Question Phanteks

tenukpcgame

Commendable
Sep 3, 2018
Please keep it to 1 thread
Is the Phanteks Eclipse P360X has a good airflow? Planning to put deepcool gammax L240 in it and add 2 more fan on top.

Mind sharing ur experience if u already use it.

Lutfij

Titan
If you put two fans at the top, the use of the dust filter at the top will be moot/restrictive. If anything it also allows the space that isn't filtered to have dust enter the chassis. I'd say leave the top fans mounting locations alone and have the case to set up to have the air intake from the front and exhaust through the rear.

About the case, the airflow is improved compared to the P series since it shares the same design but it's airflow is lackluster compared to other front vented panel design cases like the CoolerMaster H500M or the Fractal Design Meshify C.

Where are you located and what sort of case options do you have at your disposal? We'll also need to know what the specs to your build will be that goes into said chassis.

List specs like so:
CPU:
CPU Cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

tenukpcgame

Commendable
Sep 3, 2018
If you put two fans at the top, the use of the dust filter at the top will be moot/restrictive. If anything it also allows the space that isn't filtered to have dust enter the chassis. I'd say leave the top fans mounting locations alone and have the case to set up to have the air intake from the front and exhaust through the rear.

About the case, the airflow is improved compared to the P series since it shares the same design but it's airflow is lackluster compared to other front vented panel design cases like the CoolerMaster H500M or the Fractal Design Meshify C.

Where are you located and what sort of case options do you have at your disposal? We'll also need to know what the specs to your build will be that goes into said chassis.

List specs like so:
CPU:
CPU Cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

List specs like so:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x
CPU Cooler: I use stock but plan to upgrade to deepcool gammax l240 rgb
Motherboard: Aorus B450 Pro
Ram: Hyperx Fury 2x8gb ddr4 3200mhz
SSD/HDD: M.2 Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 256 / 1tb blue hdd
GPU: Zotac Rtx 2070 Super Amp Extreme 3 Fan
PSU: I dont know what to buy. Recently i have Strider Platinum 1200W but they said not good enough for my 2070s. If u have suggestion please do let me know.

And also if u have any suggestion for the case with that price, please let me know as right now i want to do upgrade.

tenukpcgame

Commendable
Sep 3, 2018
Hi,

For now, the shop recommend me to buy Phanteks P360X. Show this to my friend and he said this is not a good case. Bad airflow.

I seen the review for this case and result is pretty good. Now i stuck. Within that price range, my friend suggest go for P400A as the case provide good airflow. I don't like the design as too many mesh in front of the case.

My other friend also suggest me Tecware Nexus Evo. I seen review about it and it's good case in my country and it's cheap half than the price for P360X.

Before i made my decision, Do you guys have any case suggestion for my build?

Proc: Ryzen 5 2600x
Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx l240 Rgb
Mobo: B450 Aorus Pro Atx
Gpu: Zotac Rtx 2070 Super Amp Extreme
Memory: Hyperx Fury 8x2 Gb 3200mhz
Ssd: Adata SX8600 Pro 256gb / 1 Tb WD Blue
Case: ??????????????

Actually this is upgrade. My previous case is Tecware vega rgb. Not so good case some more the rgb fan always spoil. Already try unplug plug but after 5m will have the same issue.

By spoil i mean is the rgb fan did not follow the light i request. From the controller i choose red, the rgb fan turn red+blue. Suddenly become weird color like i also don't know what color is it.

Thanks!

tenukpcgame

Commendable
Sep 3, 2018
You don't need that much power for just 1x 2070 Super. Where are you located and what sort of sites do you have access to for us to see what brands and hardware you have access to...?

Why i did not receive any alert for your replies. Sorry.

For the power supply already sort out as i will use Superflower Leadex II 650W gold as someone point it to me that the strider is not a good choice for my build.

My location is in Malaysia. You can use this site https://www.lazada.com.my/ Or you can just give me the name of cases so i can check for my own.