Phaser 8400/PageMaker 6.0

Can't get anything but "Error: Undefined Offending Command: VM?". Have
installed both the current PostScript driver for the printer and the PPD
supplied by Xerox. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
John Breen

Hi,

Have been struggling with the same problem after transfering our HP
LaserJest 5MP from being a network printer to my own computer's
LPT1.

The printer works fine with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Internet
Explorer), but caughs up an error message (Offending Command: VM?)
whenever trying to print using PageMaker 6.0.

Have you resolved this problem (hopefully, yes - so you could share
it).

Alex.