News Phison Deal Opens Door for SSDs With China-Made NAND

May 9, 2020
I for one will do my best to avoid buying anything from China until they change their behavior. I will not be funding an economy that props up a sociopathic communist regime that causes so much harm to people in China and around the world.

Reactions: bwohl

ShattaAD

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2011
I for one will do my best to avoid buying anything from China until they change their behavior. I will not be funding an economy that props up a sociopathic communist regime that causes so much harm to people in China and around the world.
....And you think propping up the sociopathic Trump regime is so much better? I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm utterly ashamed of how my own country's admin treat its people and also causing harm around the world.

OriginFree

Distinguished
May 23, 2015

Funny, that's my opinion about the U.S. of A.
Just replace "communist" with "kleptocracy" and it works there as well.

Full disclosure I mean the government not the actual citizens (who are great in both countries ... with a few exceptions of course).

Sep 13, 2019
laughable how you all cry about china but you dont mind what NSA and other us agencies do.

If they introduce a good quality product for a competitive price, i will be then very interested in buying these.