Question Phone as hotspot

Jan 21, 2022
Good day, i am trying to play command and conquer Kanes Wrath online using my phones internet i tried hotspot i tried usb tethering, i am able to go online chat to the people host a game everything i was successful 3 or 4 times to play online other times it tells me connections are in progress or connection problem detected as soon as me or someone presses start.i have tried vpn 3 different ones i am able through radmin to play online through network.but thats it.pls can someone tell my what to do..all firewalls are off

I do not know that game, I though it was single player. Does the game have central servers or is it all peer to peer where someone needs to host the game.

Almost all mobile broadband and VPN used a shared IP address. To host a game you most times needs a public IP address assigned just to you.

Jan 21, 2022
I do not know that game, I though it was single player. Does the game have central servers or is it all peer to peer where someone needs to host the game.

Almost all mobile broadband and VPN used a shared IP address. To host a game you most times needs a public IP address assigned just to you.
Is there a way to do it? Or go around it to play online?

Jan 21, 2022
As i said i was able to play 2 or 3 games online but that was trying like 30 times changing settings try change settimgs try then i was able to play then tried again no luck tried again no luck try again was able to play etc.....now i am only able to play online through radmin in the online network not online server.i am really clueless when it comes to such stuff