Question Phone drivers not worker for Windows 7

Sep 14, 2019
Okay so recently I had problems with my nividia drivers. In reinstalling them, somehow, it messed up the drivers I used for my phone. They no longer appear in the device manager at all even when I show hidden devices. When I plug in my phone, the PC only charges it. This is quite a problem because at the moment I use my phone as a dongle to connect to the internet. The drivers just simply aren't in the list and I can't figure out how to get them back. Any ideas?

Sep 14, 2019
I'd love too, but as I stated in my original post I use my phone as a dongle to connect online, so I can't. The drivers will still be on the PC, they just arent installed or enabled.

Remeca

Reputable
Android phone? What version? Some versions of Android require you to manually set the USB from charging only to MTP or file transfer. It may also need to be manually unlocked when it is plugged in to the PC, before it shows up.

Sep 14, 2019
Its an andriod phone, an Oppo though I'm not sure of the version, it's last years model. I am well aware of how it works, normally when I plugged it in the computer would detect it and I could explore the phones directory. When I needed to use the internet i turned on tethering on my phone and I could connect. Now, none lf these things happen.

TRENDING THREADS