Phone -->HDMI --> audio amplifier --> RCA output

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2018
In my Dodgey Caravan the DVD player (reader) is unreliable. What I did was set up my Android phone to play videos 1) then output to HDMI 2) then input the HDMI into a HDMI-to-RCA converter and finally 3) output the video and audio into the RCA inputs of the DVD player. The setup works fine, however, the sound is too quiet.

How would I run the audio output from the converter through an amplifier which then would output into the DVD player inputs? Is it possible?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Chris

Solution
Phone with MHL (HDMI) to HDMI-RCA converter to RCA input on DVD player then SCART output from DVD to TV then optical output from TV to an optical to 3.5mm converter then from 3.5mm audio to bluetooth adapter then using bluetooth to an amplifier with bluetooth input than to speakers.
That should do the trick.

BTW, 3.5 mm jack on your phone or bluetooth connection from phone are not available?
Phone with MHL (HDMI) to HDMI-RCA converter to RCA input on DVD player then SCART output from DVD to TV then optical output from TV to an optical to 3.5mm converter then from 3.5mm audio to bluetooth adapter then using bluetooth to an amplifier with bluetooth input than to speakers.
That should do the trick.

BTW, 3.5 mm jack on your phone or bluetooth connection from phone are not available?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.