Question Phone wont connect to wifi

Jul 28, 2021
Good afternoon. I have always experienced an issue when it comes to my home wifi. When I connect my phone to the wifi it says connected without internet, however, other electronics are connected and I know there is internet. When I forget the wifi and reconnect using the password then the internet works again. But as soon as I switch to mobile data or leave the wifi range (Like going to work.) and come back into range it tells me the same thing. This has been really annoying and if someone has any advice to give that would be greatly appreciated.

Have u tried factory resetting the wifi router... Also try switching off the other devices and then try connecting only the phone... if it works, then maybe some other device is causing some sort of issues... Also try resetting phone's network settings...
Also, what phone and wifi r u using?

cyrill5

Prominent
Feb 28, 2021
what is the brand and year model of the phone? is this only the phone that had a problem,, like other phone is stable? more probably the phone have an issue. try testing other phone if this also happen

Jul 28, 2021
what is the brand and year model of the phone? is this only the phone that had a problem,, like other phone is stable? more probably the phone have an issue. try testing other phone if this also happen
Yeah, my phone is a Samsung galaxy A50, it is a 2 year old phone. I would say my phone is stable, it hasn't had any issues of crashes or timeouts. Mobile data works just fine.

Jul 28, 2021
Have u tried factory resetting the wifi router... Also try switching off the other devices and then try connecting only the phone... if it works, then maybe some other device is causing some sort of issues... Also try resetting phone's network settings...
Also, what phone and wifi r u using?
I am using a Samsung galaxy A50. I have not tried factory resetting the wifi router, however the router is known to bug sometimes just losing wifi and then coming back again seconds after. I will go try and reset the router.

TRENDING THREADS