Phone's SD Card randomly corrupted, help with recovering data from Phones storage please!

beresdavid20003

Honorable
Feb 4, 2018
As the title says, my phone ran out of battery when I got home. I turned it on, boom. All the pictures and apps: gone. Checked the settings, SD Card corrupted.. it doesn't have any scratches or anything physically. I tried plugging it into my PC, doesn't recognize it. I don't really have anything important on it other than some pictures and apps, but I'm fine without them. One thing tho: my SnapChat. I mostly used snapchat over my camera and I have all of the important stuff in my life saved there. If I reformat the SD Card I'm afraid the Snapchat app will be deleted, therefore the data too.

My question is: How can I find Snapchat's data on my mobile storage from PC? I went into Phone>Android>Data>com.snapchat.android, but both of the folders inside were empty.

Can someone please help??

Jan 26, 2019
Your story is a bit confusing. You said you plugged it into your computer and it wouldn't show up. Then you state you were able to open the files on the sd card. Which one is it? I would run a disk check and tick attempt to recover bad sectors. If you can see the drive from a computer.