Photos are not loading from the main sit tomshardware.com. this is the only site I am having this issue with. 10+ years reading this site. Last 6 wks

amclaren4

Reputable
Nov 16, 2014
tomshardware.com is not loading images for me. it started about 6-8 weeks ago. My system is windows 10, Chrome browser. My system has not been upgraded or changed in the last 3 years other than program updates including the OS. I am not having issues with any other site. I checked settings in the browser and did not find anything wrong.

amclaren4

Reputable
Nov 16, 2014
I am not using add blocker. It works in Microsoft Edge. The issue is with chrome and this site only for me. Flash is in the off in settings. I tried turning Flash on, no change. I tied turning images on and off and on again in settings. This turms all images off and on again for all site but tomshardware.com

Oct 17, 2019
tomshardware.com is not loading images for me. it started about 6-8 weeks ago. My system is windows 10, Chrome browser. My system has not been upgraded or changed in the last 3 years other than program updates including the OS. I am not having issues with any other site. I checked settings in the browser and did not find anything wrong.

Had this happen to other sites a couple of times. Deleting cookies and temp files usually fixed it for me.

amclaren4

Reputable
Nov 16, 2014
I have , removed/deleted the cookies, temp files and history, for both the computer and browser. I have removed Chrome and re-installed it. still have the same issue. I have been using Chrome for years without issues although some sites are setup to work with Microsoft's browser. But I have not had this issue with tomshardware.com.

shaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 1, 2019
I have , removed/deleted the cookies, temp files and history, for both the computer and browser. I have removed Chrome and re-installed it. still have the same issue. I have been using Chrome for years without issues although some sites are setup to work with Microsoft's browser. But I have not had this issue with tomshardware.com.
Very odd. I'll follow up on this internally, but are you able to post a screenshot of what you see for us here? I'm using Chrome myself and images show up fine, so just trying to figure out what we're up against since the dev team will need as much info as possible to pinpoint any potential issues.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS