photos look picsulated!!

my photos on ebay and any other site with photos seem to be coming up with
tiny sort of squares all over them making them look very odd and blured, i
have a k7s41/k7s41gx, i think thats its make, i am so untech, sorry about
that.
--
thanks for all your help have a nice week

Hi,
This doesn't ring any bells, k7s41/k7s41gx.

Is this a Dell laptop computer? Or another make of (fairly new)
laptop/notebook?

Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"badger girl" <badgergirl[at]discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my photos on ebay and any other site with photos seem to be coming up with
> tiny sort of squares all over them making them look very odd and blured, i
> have a k7s41/k7s41gx, i think thats its make, i am so untech, sorry about
> that.
> --
> thanks for all your help have a nice week

set it to better quality
or 50% compression

I looked pretty picsulated myself lately ... four days wait for a/c
compressor. Finally much less mirror image picsulation.