Question Pi 4 Any possible way for audio passthrough via usb sound card and Line in 3.5mm cable ?

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
Hi , i was wondering is there any possible way for audio passthrough via usb sound card and Line in 3.5mm cable for Dolby and DTS playing through my stereo system ?

I'm open to any and all OS installation if this feature could be supported please

Thanks

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
If I understand your (and other) questions correctly: You want to input (analog stereo) audio, and somehow get it thru USB?

What are you trying to achieve?
Hi ,my sole intention is for audio be it using sound card or Pi's built in 3.5mm audio jack slot or HDMI to output and passthrough audio directly to my Home Theater Sound System without any loss in quality or channels

But i did find a sollution somewhat is that LibreElec 10 Beta (Kodi 19 Matrix) allows audio passthrough from both HDMI slots with Dolby support and MultiChannel

I'm sorry if my questions are really confusing but to be honest im confused as well so that shows with my questions

But for now the issue seems to be working out as i'll test this Kodi feature tomorrow and if it works ,will mark it as solved