[SOLVED] Pick one of these

haydenr34

Prominent
Jan 9, 2021
Elite
Arcane

I know people will give me crap for going for a prebuild, but honest opinions - which of these would you go for and why? I'm leaning towards the Elite over the Arcane due to the better case and Corsair RAM.

Solution
links worked for me lol.
I guess if you are looking at one of these because they come with the new 30 series in an attempt to snag a 30 series, they both look decent in regards to specs.
The price is another issue though but not gonna get into that.

In fact, they look like the same system, just different cases and motherboards (and probably different power supplies)
But I would go with the Elite for the NZXT case.
The WiFi board is pointless as you should be plugging in with eithernet anyways

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
links worked for me lol.
I guess if you are looking at one of these because they come with the new 30 series in an attempt to snag a 30 series, they both look decent in regards to specs.

In fact, they look like the same system, just different cases and motherboards (and probably different power supplies)

Reactions: haydenr34
Solution

haydenr34

Prominent
Jan 9, 2021
links worked for me lol.

I'm well aware they are over priced haha, but yeah, really want to get a 3080 and I've also had bad experiences trying to build my own PC before so I figure why not.

Thanks for your opinion mate.