Picking a replacement PSU with limited options?

jgdfjf

Commendable
Dec 20, 2016
So my current PSU(Cooler Master G550M, model RS-550-AMAA-B1) is causing random restarts, and I'm looking to replace it. It's still under warranty, and I can pick a replacement one in the price range(not sure if I can get the same one, seems they are out of stock).

If I have the option, should I stick with the model I have(it worked fine for almost 2 years, and has a 5 year warranty, most of the other ones have 2, some 3), or should I get one of these below? Min 500W.

Mine was 8.200 din, so anything below the red line I would have to pay extra, which I'd rather not do if they aren't much better, and to a max of 9.200 din.

6LjGfS6.png

Here's the rest of my components: ASUS R9 270-DC2OC-2GD5, GIGABYTE GA-990X-Gaming SLI, AMD FX-6300, Kingston Fury HX313C9FB/8, Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001, 1x 80mm fan, 1x 140mm fan.

Sorry for any english mistakes, it's not my first language.
Any help is appreciated.

Solution
A lot of antec reviews are of the older model mate.
I'd say the newer model antec is better quality wise.
That said if the g550m is available as a straight swap then yes absolutely take it.
Its a solid PSU anyway , has modular cables over the antec & won't cost you anything, so you'd be foolish not to.
^ the vp600 isn't a delta unfortunately ,its an fsp, still not a bad unit though.

The antec vpf550 at 8830din is a Delta & is easily the best unit on that list by a fair stretch IF its the newer 2015 dc-dc model with the 540w 12volt rail.
There's an older group regulated model (the vp550f) which many sites will list wrongly.

If this is from a store then check the labeling on the box.
Otherwise (or if you're unsure) go for the vp600 as already suggested.

jgdfjf

Commendable
Dec 20, 2016

And if a have the chance to take the Cooler Master G550M again? In most reviews I've seen it does better on tests compered to the vpf550?

A lot of antec reviews are of the older model mate.
I'd say the newer model antec is better quality wise.
That said if the g550m is available as a straight swap then yes absolutely take it.
Its a solid PSU anyway , has modular cables over the antec & won't cost you anything, so you'd be foolish not to.

Solution