Build Advice Picking my dream PC parts

JotaCanutto

Prominent
May 10, 2019
I'm gonna buy the parts for my new PC next month and was after some suggestions/advices on the parts.
This is the system: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fZ2G9J

My main doubts are:
  1. Is this PSU going to hold the Ryzen 2 2700 at Max Boost and maybe a slight OC on the RAM's?
  2. Do you guys recommend the Gigabyte Aorus X470 Ultra Gaming? My other options are MSI B450 Tomahawk or ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming.
  3. I know the Carbide 275R comes with 2 fans, 1 on the front and 1 on the rear, so I was planning on getting more fans. Do you guys know which fan (model) comes with the case? I thought on getting the 2 more of the same. If u guys recommend some other fan, I'm open to suggestions.
  4. I chose a 2400Mhz RAM cause I saw some tests with 2400-2666-2933Mhz and the improvement in performance wasn't good, in some cases it even had less fps on 2666Mhz than 2400Mhz. How far do u guys think I can get this RAM? Again, if u guys have any suggestions on RAM, I'm all ears.
I think these are my doubts for now. Also if u guys have any other suggestions on any of the parts I'm listening. Thx.

TRENDING THREADS