[SOLVED] Picking PC parts help required

Aug 31, 2021
Hello,

It would be great to get some help with picking parts for my new PC. I picked all components by myself, but I am not certain that this setup will not have any bottlenecks or issues.
The parts :

Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 ATX AM4 Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor
Kingston HyperX Fury 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
be quiet! Straight Power 11 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
be quiet! Pure Loop 240 Liquid CPU Cooler
be quiet! Silent Base 801 ATX Mid Tower Case

Maybe the ling will be helpful: partsList

Some things you should know why I chose parts listed in the link:
  1. This is not gaming PC (that is why there is no graphics card, and i will use CPU integrated graphics - at least for now , and Power supply is overkill therefore),
  2. I need many threads of PC and 32GB of RAM - I will be developing apps, which sometimes means running 5 apps in debug + 4-8 docker containers => 16GB of RAM is just not enough.

I would really appreciate opinion of person who know what's what in PC building especially when it comes to RAM, CPU and Motherbord selection.

Thank you in advance

Solution
Hello,

It would be great to get some help with picking parts for my new PC. I picked all components by myself, but I am not certain that this setup will not have any bottlenecks or issues.
The parts :

be quiet! Straight Power 11 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Some things you should know why I chose parts listed in the...
Hello,

The parts :

Some things you should know why I chose parts listed in the link:
  1. This is not gaming PC (that is why there is no graphics card, and i will use CPU integrated graphics - at least for now , and Power supply is overkill therefore),
  2. I need many threads of PC and 32GB of RAM - I will be developing apps, which sometimes means running 5 apps in debug + 4-8 docker containers => 16GB of RAM is just not enough.
I would really appreciate opinion of person who know what's what in PC building especially when it comes to RAM, CPU and Motherbord selection.

Thank you in advance
Consider trying the stock cooler that comes with the cpu.

Look here for 2x16GB@3600 cl16.
Might bump the perf a little.
https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/gigabyte/b550-aorus-elite-ax-v2

Reactions: Michu8258
Solution