[SOLVED] picture of z390 advanced mode advanced asrock bios needed.

Nov 16, 2019
I need a picture of this part of the bios. Due to issue i cannot see mine and i need to make my board return to integrated graphics. i know i am getting to bios cause of Ab message on board but cannot see the screen.

Solution
p106 is a portless 1060 essentually, so it needs to stay on/remain defaulted to integrated
A headless card. You'll need to enter the bios then and change the default from auto to the integrated then. Are you planning on mining or some sort of machine learning? Because for gaming the card will be useless as a monitor would need to be plugged into the card for the game to make use of it.
Nov 16, 2019
@rgd1101 I Had the hdmi in the "Motherboard" output in all cases. i need a picture of this part of the bios screen. the graphics card removed does nothing. still renering through pcie and the card that is not there, so i need that screen where you select pcie and or Integrated. i think its in advabced but i do not remember the order.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2019
reseting the bios requires being able to see it, or at least clear cmos. i tried clear cmos/reset bios button with the gpu out, power on, and gpu out power off. both options failed to swap it back to integrated.

bignastyid

Titan
reseting the bios requires being able to see it, or at least clear cmos. i tried clear cmos/reset bios button with the gpu out, power on, and gpu out power off. both options failed to swap it back to integrated.
The clr cmos jumper/button resets bios defaults. What CPU are you using?
Also according the the manual there is no Ab code but there is A6(the 6 would look like a b) and according to the manual
"A0 - A7 Problem related to IDE or SATA devices. Please re-install IDE and SATA devices. If the problem still exists, please clear CMOS and try removing all SATA devices"
A faulty sata device can cause no post/no video have you tried removing all attached sata devices(including any m.2 drives).

Nov 16, 2019
thats the thing. i know my sata is good, as bios sees it fine, i got the bios to show fine before the graphics card was in and when it was in for a few bios boots. only a cd reader, and ssd 1tb 860 evo are sata attached by sata cable. also if no os, i read somewhere A6/ab can indicate being in bios, and since ab only shows via spamming the f2 key, safe to say i am in unseeable bios.

my cpu is an 8086k.

Nov 16, 2019
And i remember in settings it said pcie and igpu somewhere in advanced advanced tab in a dropdown menu of pcie being selected. maybe the few boots it was okay was just the card being loose, now its stuck with pcie selected even with gpu outside the pc. so if forcing integrated is possible, with the pictures and key click ammount to do it, should fix. in theory

Nov 16, 2019
Nothing. i look at that same led, it cycles through some , but thats just boot as too fast to read. After, no light on debug, but fans are going, psu, cpu and front, leds on motherboard woek fine too.

bignastyid

Titan
Odd, but glad to hear you have a display now. Also I removed the black tape of the debug leds(constant red annoyed me) on my Z390 Aorus master and you were correct, in bios the code does lock at A6. Just wished mine turned off like yours after post.

Nov 16, 2019
Intresting to know the hdmi must bend or something. when should i put the p106 in? after os is installed? or install, reboot, turnoff, put it in, turn on or other? any bios settings i need to change before re putting in? don't want this to happen on other tv/again.

Last edited: