Pictures of new AMD core *DELETED*

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Beware clicking the above link, Moderation should check the link and if it is harmfull punish the poster.

He is trying to push harmfull stuff through your browser.

<b>"Granted I dont own a P4. But I read enough stuff and waste enough time on forums newsgroups IRC and computer news sites that I proberly know more then if I DID own a P4." -vk2amv</b>

Auburn9698

Champion
Amen. Did the same thing in some other forums. (Other Comps, Memory, etc)

<A HREF="http://www.phototalk.net/photos/showgallery.php?cat=3394&ppuser=663" target="_new">My phototalk gallery</A>
<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>

Unit01

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2002
Is it the [-peep-] that deletes one windows folder?
[-peep-] him if it was
just reformated and wanted to check in here a sec >_<

Wooba Wooba

Bosse

Distinguished
May 31, 2003
-----------------------------------------------------------
He is trying to push harmfull stuff through your browser.
-----------------------------------------------------------

It´s not harmfull, but it has nothing to do with the subject !!!

Auburn9698

Champion
It triggered a popup install that that tried to stick a virus on my machine.

<A HREF="http://www.phototalk.net/photos/showgallery.php?cat=3394&ppuser=663" target="_new">My phototalk gallery</A>
<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
It's bad enough getting Spam/Popups while reading e-mail and Surfing. I don't want to worry about postings in the forum too... The internet could be a really useful thing, but it's being ruined by short-sighted idiots like this TW@.
:frown:

---
:smile: :tongue: :smile:

eden

Champion
The idiot who posted this was actually an old forum member. I don't understand what comes into people lately.

--
If I could see the Matrix, I'd tell you I am only seeing 0s inside your head! :tongue: