Pilatus PC7 / EMB-312

Im just wondering, if the Pilatus PC7 and the EMB-312 (embraer tucano)are
the same aircrafts?

I was looking for an EMB-312 model and found a pilatus PC7 model, that looks
exactly like the tucano. Maybe anyone here knows more about this.

Cheers,
Jan

canuck

Distinguished
May 27, 2001

No different a/c but similar in appearance yes
Embraer - Brazilian origin is slightly larger and has a more powerful engine
Pilatus is Swiss
then again there is the Super Tucano which is more powerful yet again.
I could bore you rigid with stats etc.. but I refrain.