Ping: ArtDent (or Diane)`

I cannot find the Sewers level 3 entrance in CE. Any tricks to it? I have
been all over Level 2 several times and don't see it.

I did find the WP and Drognan. What am I missing?

angst aka poindexstar

Diane

"svenbo" <x@s.net> wrote in news:fZednbEfLa_M9KffRVn-vA@comcast.com:

> I cannot find the Sewers level 3 entrance in CE. Any tricks to it? I
> have been all over Level 2 several times and don't see it.
>
> I did find the WP and Drognan. What am I missing?
>
> angst aka poindexstar

OK, that one's tricky. At the Sewers WP, go up and instead of going
left to Drognan, go right and keep going right until you get to the end
of the boat, then follow that line until you see a set of stairs and go
down the stairs. You'll see the entrance to level 3 at the bottom of
the stairs.

Diane

Thank you ... I spent an hour looking for that...

angst aka poindexstar

Diane

"svenbo" <x@s.net> wrote in news:5-idnZrsBbTJdaffRVn-3g@comcast.com:

> Thank you ... I spent an hour looking for that...
>
> angst aka poindexstar

You're very welcome. I'm glad it helped.

diane

Heh, and I thought most people saw that entrance to level 3 and go down it
and therefore don't get all the way over to where Drognan and the WP are
and have to ask about those.
Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of CEmod angst, may you have as
much fun with it as the rest of us are. Any and all
questions/comments/tips/etc. are welcome.
Oh, and Diane, you get an 'atta girl' for answering. Ain't I grand? lol
I'll be handing out gold stars next week.
--
Don't Panic!

Diane

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in

> Heh, and I thought most people saw that entrance to level 3 and go
> down it and therefore don't get all the way over to where Drognan and
> the WP are and have to ask about those.
> Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of CEmod angst, may you have as
> much fun with it as the rest of us are. Any and all
> questions/comments/tips/etc. are welcome.
> Oh, and Diane, you get an 'atta girl' for answering. Ain't I grand?
> lol I'll be handing out gold stars next week.

Hey, hey. I finally made it. I was hoping for "muffins", but I'll take a
gold star. Thanks

Diane

Diane wrote:
> "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in
>

>>Heh, and I thought most people saw that entrance to level 3 and go
>>down it and therefore don't get all the way over to where Drognan and
>>the WP are and have to ask about those.
>>Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of CEmod angst, may you have as
>>much fun with it as the rest of us are. Any and all
>>questions/comments/tips/etc. are welcome.
>>Oh, and Diane, you get an 'atta girl' for answering. Ain't I grand?
>>lol I'll be handing out gold stars next week.
>

> Hey, hey. I finally made it. I was hoping for "muffins", but I'll take a
> gold star. Thanks
>
> Diane

with nuts...right? LOL ;-)

opps I said nuts!

Diane

sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in

> Diane wrote:
>> "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in
>>

>>>Heh, and I thought most people saw that entrance to level 3 and go
>>>down it and therefore don't get all the way over to where Drognan and
>>>the WP are and have to ask about those.
>>>Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of CEmod angst, may you have
>>>as much fun with it as the rest of us are. Any and all
>>>questions/comments/tips/etc. are welcome.
>>>Oh, and Diane, you get an 'atta girl' for answering. Ain't I grand?
>>>lol I'll be handing out gold stars next week.
>>

>> Hey, hey. I finally made it. I was hoping for "muffins", but I'll
>> take a gold star. Thanks
>>
>> Diane
>

> with nuts...right? LOL ;-)
>

> opps I said nuts!