Ping Bongo: Mon 3/14/2005

Hey there Bongo Dude!

If you should see this.

Kasmir is tied up this week. I don't know how much he will be getting
onto the realms before next weekend.

I don't have a char to party up with your werewolf.

I have some options this week.

I could start another char. Ach! You've made some other builds (cold
sorc, singer) I was gonna put together so I'll trash those for the time
bsing.

AB suggests haveing a few advanced chars. This will probably set a
group of people up to party well together.

Was going to make a wind druid but with a wereeolf I guess there would
be wasted Oak Sage.

Thinking about a beekeeper, but I gotta look and see if this is viable
in Hell HC.

If you have it in you to start another char in a few weeks, another
conviction pally would be nice. THen you me and Kasmir would each have
one and that could be big *WHEN* we get into hell.

I was thinking of a skelly/revive necro with the obligatory curse and
CE.

Plus my wife has mentioned that she might want to jump back on and get
our partnered characters through SC.

We'll figure something out.

Look forward to seeing you. Possibly tonite.

Live forever and prosper!

Orion Ryder

mark

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Kasmir is tied up this week. I don't know how much he will be getting
> onto the realms before next weekend.
>
> I don't have a char to party up with your werewolf.

I built the Wolf to have a character to play with Kasmir, figuring he was
around A2. See where he is so that I can have a character cued up for when
he returns.

> I have some options this week.
>
> I could start another char. Ach! You've made some other builds (cold
> sorc, singer) I was gonna put together so I'll trash those for the time
> bsing.

My Chanter and BO bitch are purely utility characters to help others along.
The Blizz girlI'm trying to get up to higher levels so I have one of those.

> AB suggests haveing a few advanced chars. This will probably set a
> group of people up to party well together.
>
> Was going to make a wind druid but with a wereeolf I guess there would
> be wasted Oak Sage.
>
> Thinking about a beekeeper, but I gotta look and see if this is viable
> in Hell HC.
>
> If you have it in you to start another char in a few weeks, another
> conviction pally would be nice. THen you me and Kasmir would each have
> one and that could be big *WHEN* we get into hell.
>
> I was thinking of a skelly/revive necro with the obligatory curse and
> CE.

Play whatever character you would like, but we should get you a low level
one for play with Kasmir. If you'd prefer to try a Windbag, I can replace
the Wolf with something else. I made the Wolf thinking he'd be able to help
keep Kasmir alive. I can easily make some other support type character,
depending on what you'd like to play.

> Plus my wife has mentioned that she might want to jump back on and get
> our partnered characters through SC.

If the Mrs would like to try out HC we could get her started on a new
character too (or I could build an unassigned character for her at whatever
level Kasmir is at).

> We'll figure something out.
>
> Look forward to seeing you. Possibly tonite.

I'll probably be on later tonight. I've gotten hooked on watching 24, so
I'll probably be on after that.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury