PING: Brian Crowe - A.K.A pinballrepairman

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
694
0
18,980
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

It's been 3 months and I have not received the Gravitar board I purchased
from you off ebay. My $88.28 money order has been cashed. Your email is
bouncing. I see you have been left 2 negatives from other ebayers for the
same problem recently. Feel free to chime in.

Anyone know Brian Crowe from Ontario, Canada?

Troy,
 

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
694
0
18,980
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Correction A.K.A. pinballrepairguy

Troy,


Troy <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
news:zAbYd.52587$xt.27034@fed1read07...
> It's been 3 months and I have not received the Gravitar board I purchased
> from you off ebay. My $88.28 money order has been cashed. Your email is
> bouncing. I see you have been left 2 negatives from other ebayers for the
> same problem recently. Feel free to chime in.
>
> Anyone know Brian Crowe from Ontario, Canada?
>
> Troy,
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I won the Gravitar PS and wiring harness from him around the same time
(close to 3 months ago) , but never heard back from him.

L.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I ordered a board off him about a year ago, and after I sent countless
emails to him, he finally shipped the board 90 days after the auction
end.

I live in Montreal too, so even basic shipping should have taken 2-3
days. I would never buy from him again.

Dave



On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:13:42 -0800, "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote:

>It's been 3 months and I have not received the Gravitar board I purchased
>from you off ebay. My $88.28 money order has been cashed. Your email is
>bouncing. I see you have been left 2 negatives from other ebayers for the
>same problem recently. Feel free to chime in.
>
>Anyone know Brian Crowe from Ontario, Canada?
>
>Troy,
>
 

Andre

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2004
315
0
18,780
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

He owes me some Defender boards back from last year. I'm sure they'll show
up about he same time your stuff will.

Sorry to hear you're his latest victim......



"Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
news:zAbYd.52587$xt.27034@fed1read07...
> It's been 3 months and I have not received the Gravitar board I purchased
> from you off ebay. My $88.28 money order has been cashed. Your email is
> bouncing. I see you have been left 2 negatives from other ebayers for the
> same problem recently. Feel free to chime in.
>
> Anyone know Brian Crowe from Ontario, Canada?
>
> Troy,
>
>
 

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
694
0
18,980
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Seems I'm not the only one to get ripped off from him.
He had 300 good feedback at the time I won the auction, so I thought I could
trust him. He has since been an unregistered user from ebay. I'm sure they
are more victims out there. At least now someone can google him and see he
is untrustworthy.

Troy,

Andre <rhombus2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:f0hYd.178$hg.24@news01.roc.ny...
> He owes me some Defender boards back from last year. I'm sure they'll
show
> up about he same time your stuff will.
>
> Sorry to hear you're his latest victim......
>
>
>
> "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> news:zAbYd.52587$xt.27034@fed1read07...
> > It's been 3 months and I have not received the Gravitar board I
purchased
> > from you off ebay. My $88.28 money order has been cashed. Your email is
> > bouncing. I see you have been left 2 negatives from other ebayers for
the
> > same problem recently. Feel free to chime in.
> >
> > Anyone know Brian Crowe from Ontario, Canada?
> >
> > Troy,
> >
> >
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

LouiSurfer <louisurfer@yahoo.com> wrote:
: I won the Gravitar PS and wiring harness from him around the same time
: (close to 3 months ago) , but never heard back from him.

I won a bunch of boards from him too, and was negotiating for more
of his stash... fortunatley, we never closed on a deal, so he doesn't
have my money...

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Brian lives about 30 minutes from me but i have never met him. He has
had episodes like this before, so i have read but he usually comes
threw in the end.
If his account is still in good standing request his user info.

There is a huge discussion in rgp about him now. I hope you get your
stuff and I hope Brian is okay.

Don
 

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
694
0
18,980
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

The info a have is he's in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada
That's where my money went/was cashed.
He's user account is dead now, so a can't get a phone#
I had one guy tell me is was from Niagara Falls, NY
What's the header on the rgp post.
I didn't notice it.

Troy,


<arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1110594563.218835.62410@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> Brian lives about 30 minutes from me but i have never met him. He has
> had episodes like this before, so i have read but he usually comes
> threw in the end.
> If his account is still in good standing request his user info.
>
> There is a huge discussion in rgp about him now. I hope you get your
> stuff and I hope Brian is okay.
>
> Don
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

If you do a google on him, you will find he's had lots of problems
disapearing in the past. If it's any consolation, he seemed to show back up
eventually and make good on his deals.


"Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
news:yZqYd.52723$xt.47548@fed1read07...
> Seems I'm not the only one to get ripped off from him.
> He had 300 good feedback at the time I won the auction, so I thought I
> could
> trust him. He has since been an unregistered user from ebay. I'm sure they
> are more victims out there. At least now someone can google him and see he
> is untrustworthy.
>
> Troy,
>
> Andre <rhombus2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:f0hYd.178$hg.24@news01.roc.ny...
>> He owes me some Defender boards back from last year. I'm sure they'll
> show
>> up about he same time your stuff will.
>>
>> Sorry to hear you're his latest victim......
>>
>>
>>
>> "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
>> news:zAbYd.52587$xt.27034@fed1read07...
>> > It's been 3 months and I have not received the Gravitar board I
> purchased
>> > from you off ebay. My $88.28 money order has been cashed. Your email is
>> > bouncing. I see you have been left 2 negatives from other ebayers for
> the
>> > same problem recently. Feel free to chime in.
>> >
>> > Anyone know Brian Crowe from Ontario, Canada?
>> >
>> > Troy,
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
>
 

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
694
0
18,980
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Until I won the auction. I only knew him as pinballrepairguy.
nothing in google on that, until now.
Shame you have to google a guys name before you can send your money off.
Lesson learned, I'll post a follow up if I ever get my stuff.
But either way, I've never had anyone take this long to ship.
I wouldn't hold my breath on getting the stuff.

Troy,


Chuk <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
news:39eu71F601otkU2@individual.net...
> If you do a google on him, you will find he's had lots of problems
> disapearing in the past. If it's any consolation, he seemed to show back
up
> eventually and make good on his deals.
>
>
> "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> news:yZqYd.52723$xt.47548@fed1read07...
> > Seems I'm not the only one to get ripped off from him.
> > He had 300 good feedback at the time I won the auction, so I thought I
> > could
> > trust him. He has since been an unregistered user from ebay. I'm sure
they
> > are more victims out there. At least now someone can google him and see
he
> > is untrustworthy.
> >
> > Troy,
> >
> > Andre <rhombus2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:f0hYd.178$hg.24@news01.roc.ny...
> >> He owes me some Defender boards back from last year. I'm sure they'll
> > show
> >> up about he same time your stuff will.
> >>
> >> Sorry to hear you're his latest victim......
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> >> news:zAbYd.52587$xt.27034@fed1read07...
> >> > It's been 3 months and I have not received the Gravitar board I
> > purchased
> >> > from you off ebay. My $88.28 money order has been cashed. Your email
is
> >> > bouncing. I see you have been left 2 negatives from other ebayers for
> > the
> >> > same problem recently. Feel free to chime in.
> >> >
> >> > Anyone know Brian Crowe from Ontario, Canada?
> >> >
> >> > Troy,
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Troy wrote:
> It's been 3 months and I have not received the Gravitar board I purchased
> from you off ebay. My $88.28 money order has been cashed. Your email is
> bouncing. I see you have been left 2 negatives from other ebayers for the
> same problem recently. Feel free to chime in.
>
> Anyone know Brian Crowe from Ontario, Canada?
>
> Troy,
>
>

if anyone is wondering, i was the one that traded the gravitar innards
to brian almost a year ago - i know exactly where all the parts of that
machine went. i parted out the machine knowing full well its parts would
have been tossed in the trash had i not. knowing what i know now about
the condition of the parts in the machine, i should have tried to buy
the entire machine... the monitor only needed a little work apparently.
infact i still have the pictures of the parts i sent out.

pcb /arII /harness /transformer - brian crowe
monitor - scott caldwell
cabinet - http://www.mameworld.net/massive/Cabinet/Gravitar/Gravitar.htm

send me a mail at erik AT tombstones DOT org DOT uk if you want my pics
of the stuff.