PING! dumb question time.....

skeeter

Just got my T730 today...(cool!)...now quite clueless WHICH of the
numbers strings on the back under the battery is the ESN to activate
online!

Any hints, y'all???

Thanks,

Skeeter

"skeeter" <s_skeeter@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just got my T730 today...(cool!)...now quite clueless WHICH of the
> numbers strings on the back under the battery is the ESN to activate
> online!
>

> Any hints, y'all???
>
> Thanks,
>
> Skeeter

A number called "ESN DEC" (aka, ESN in decimal format). It contains only
decimal numbers and no ABCDEF. It is NOT the "S/N" (phone serial number).

skeeter

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:19:27 GMT, "P T Wang" <news1003@paultwang.com>
wrote:

>"skeeter" <s_skeeter@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Just got my T730 today...(cool!)...now quite clueless WHICH of the
>> numbers strings on the back under the battery is the ESN to activate
>> online!
>>

>> Any hints, y'all???
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Skeeter
>>

>A number called "ESN DEC" (aka, ESN in decimal format). It contains only
>decimal numbers and no ABCDEF. It is NOT the "S/N" (phone serial number).

Thanks! Worked like a charm!

Skeeter