Question Ping giving me a hard time in game

Hey everyone so i'm having a problem with my ping all of a sudden i got a tp-link t6e archer installed in my pc for 4 months now AMAZING no problems great ping perfect streaming no problems at all. well the owner wants it back fine no problem i got money for my own order THE exact same modem t6e archer and put in my pc get on a game of cs go and 1000 ping spike every like 2 1\2s ok what going on check speedtest.net ping of 14 download rate of 50mps upload of 5mps.... try a game again keeps spiking over 1000 again okay im done with this pull it put the other one back in before giving it back to the owner same thing spike over 1000ping again whats going on no problems then all of a sudden same card gets put in now i cant play anything really come on What would cause this?

I removed a line from your wall of text.
On another day, please include proper punctuation and spacing when posting.
It' makes it easier for the reader and subsequent answers.
Lutfij
HAHAHAHA WOW ok i love how you really removed blue moon thats a REAL thing not a swear nothing of that nature look it up bro ban my account for arguing i dont care thats really pathetic you guys gotta ban that here but you can post it on youtube kids, ok.....

Last edited: