Question Ping goes high few seconds after PC starting/connecting to the internet

Jun 30, 2019
I recently noticed that my PC's ping goes high (around 1000-3000 ping).
When I turn on the PC the ping is fine (30ping) for a few seconds but then it goes high. I have tried restarting the router, changing the ethernet cable and disconnecting everyone from the wifi but nothing fixed the issue. I noticed that when restarting the router my PC's ping is fine but after a few seconds it goes high again same goes when I turn on my PC. I did check the task manager and none of the programs are using above 0 Mbps. One thing to add is that the ping goes high for a few minutes but then for some seconds it gets back to normal.
This problem started spontaneously (At least I think so) so I have no idea what could have caused it.
Hope you can help.

I recently noticed that my PC's ping goes high (around 1000-3000 ping).
When I turn on the PC the ping is fine (30ping) for a few seconds but then it goes high. I have tried restarting the router, changing the ethernet cable and disconnecting everyone from the wifi but nothing fixed the issue. I noticed that when restarting the router my PC's ping is fine but after a few seconds it goes high again same goes when I turn on my PC. I did check the task manager and none of the programs are using above 0 Mbps. One thing to add is that the ping goes high for a few minutes but then for some seconds it gets back to normal.
This problem started spontaneously (At least I think so) so I have no idea what could have caused it.
Hope you can help.
did you try to change a different Ethernet port not cable but port the port you are using could be dying or, your router in itself could be dying. how long have you had it?