Ping in games gone wild

adam77

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
Hello, so this issue just appeared today. Well early in the morning i was having fun in my loving cs go. And suddenly the wild ping appeared. Usually i have about 20-30ms in all games. So and my ping went to 140-160ms. Later i tried other games like league of legends , same situation there. In voice talk program curse i have 123ms. So i think it went up as well . I have tried restarting pc, router, updating router frimware, rebooting it, reconnecting it. Disconnecting all devices like my phone and laptop. None helped. I am using windows 7 64bit. Never happened before.

Solution
How long has this been happening? If it just started there could be a problem with your internet service provider, give it a little time they might fix it. If you want type "tracert google.com" in command line without the quotes this will tell you the response time on each hop from router to router before it gets to googles server, post the response times.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
How long has this been happening? If it just started there could be a problem with your internet service provider, give it a little time they might fix it. If you want type "tracert google.com" in command line without the quotes this will tell you the response time on each hop from router to router before it gets to googles server, post the response times.

Solution

adam77

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
Nope, i have router, but i use cable . Never had simillar issue. Also i have noticed that webpages load time is slower aswell. But i have tried this http:// speedtest. And upload speed is okay, but download is a bit low. It always was around 90 mb/s