Ping is not recognized as an internal or external command...

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

when opening command to ping, I'm getting the following error:

"'ping' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

I'm convinced that it's the reason for my wireless ad-hoc network no longer
working.

anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

tanya

Put a space after ping
"James" <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when opening command to ping, I'm getting the following error:
>
> "'ping' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file."
>
> I'm convinced that it's the reason for my wireless ad-hoc network no
> longer
> working.
>
> anyone got any ideas?
>
> Thanks