Question PING issue in mobile hotspot

Jul 19, 2021
I don't have broadband connection. So I surf internet and play online games with my smartphone hotspot. And recently a problem came up that when I play pc games with my mobile hotspot connection the PING is super flactuating and high but at the same time when I check my PING in Smartphone the ping is normal. I also tried with other smartphones, they are completely fine ...with other smartphone's hotspot my pc's PING is completely normal... Why this is happening,
NB: I bought a new smartphone recently, the problem is with my both old smartphone and new smartphone ..

I don't have broadband connection. So I surf internet and play online games with my smartphone hotspot. And recently a problem came up that when I play pc games with my mobile hotspot connection the PING is super flactuating and high but at the same time when I check my PING in Smartphone the ping is normal. I also tried with other smartphones, they are completely fine ...with other smartphone's hotspot my pc's PING is completely normal... Why this is happening,
NB: I bought a new smartphone recently, the problem is with my both old smartphone and new smartphone ..
Are the other phone you tested on the same carrier as you