[SOLVED] Ping issues

Solution
The choke point when you really need low latency is your wireless. I pretty much expected that answer.

You can try to minimize other interfering channels with a free cell phone app but the only way to insure low latency all the time is using a cable.

RealBeast

Titan
The choke point when you really need low latency is your wireless. I pretty much expected that answer.

You can try to minimize other interfering channels with a free cell phone app but the only way to insure low latency all the time is using a cable.

Solution

ViktorHX

Commendable
Nov 24, 2019
I mean, Roblox is from my experience I've been testing one of the games in which I always had more ping, if you open the tab in there by being in game, pressing ESC and going into options and then the network graph or something like that, In there you will be able to see your Upload and download Roblox is using. There are few videos out there that shows how to improve it by changing stuff up in Roblox Studio.

Quickless

Reputable
Nov 10, 2019

I have switched to ethernet to test this, all I got was a little bit better download speed on speedtest.net the ping didnt change in my roblox games.

Quickless

Reputable
Nov 10, 2019
I mean, Roblox is from my experience I've been testing one of the games in which I always had more ping, if you open the tab in there by being in game, pressing ESC and going into options and then the network graph or something like that, In there you will be able to see your Upload and download Roblox is using. There are few videos out there that shows how to improve it by changing stuff up in Roblox Studio.
Thing is, I havent used roblox studio in years, so I have no idea what to change.

TRENDING THREADS