PING: John Navas - What Happened?

John - I haven't been to the NG in a few months - now I come back and
you're being vilified.

The more things change, the more they stay the same, I guess...

Oh well. Good to see you around.

In article <tqt8h0978qgvf57ihnjjgoruocbgn3rdqb@4ax.com>,
bones boy <staring@my-scabs.com> wrote:

> John - I haven't been to the NG in a few months - now I come back and
> you're being vilified.
>
> The more things change, the more they stay the same, I guess...

What, John being an egocentric newsgroup monopolizer who claims that
whatever he says must be so, by definition of his having said it?

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article <tqt8h0978qgvf57ihnjjgoruocbgn3rdqb@4ax.com>,
> bones boy <staring@my-scabs.com> wrote:
>

>>John - I haven't been to the NG in a few months - now I come back and
>>you're being vilified.
>>
>>The more things change, the more they stay the same, I guess...
>

> What, John being an egocentric newsgroup monopolizer who claims that
> whatever he says must be so, by definition of his having said it?

Elmo, Please give it a break
Thanks

Chip

In article <10hcm2p5qh7op72@corp.supernews.com>,
Ralph Blach <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote:

> > What, John being an egocentric newsgroup monopolizer who claims that
> > whatever he says must be so, by definition of his having said it?
> >

> Elmo, Please give it a break
> Thanks

What, give the truth a break?

The truth always finds its way out.

Elmo,

Personally, I have discovered that the truth is slipery and hard to
discover. Many times to be honest the truth has stared me in the face
but yet I was unable to discern it. Those were humbling times for me.

I dont know is beginning of wisdom. I dont know.
Maybe one of these days I will be wise.

chip