Kurt,

What happened to your website? Getting 404. Wanted to send you a JPG that I
think you'd appreciate.

Cheers

--
Now this is Eye-Candy! Most beautiful desktop in the world.
Checkout ELive - a live Linux CD - run R17

-rwxrw-r-- wrote:
> Kurt,
>
> What happened to your website? Getting 404. Wanted to send you a JPG
> that I think you'd appreciate.
>
> Cheers

It's down for a little bit while I check out different web hosts.

You can send to: kurttrail@gmy_cockmail.com

Pull my_cock.

--
Peace!
Kurt

-rwxrw-r-- wrote:
> Kurt,
>
> What happened to your website? Getting 404. Wanted to send you a JPG
> that I think you'd appreciate.
>
> Cheers

That photo was about the truth.

Choas reigned in NO, while W strummed!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

Alias

"kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote

> -rwxrw-r-- wrote:
>> Kurt,
>>
>> What happened to your website? Getting 404. Wanted to send you a JPG
>> that I think you'd appreciate.
>>
>> Cheers
>
> That photo was about the truth.
>
> Choas reigned in NO, while W strummed!
>

> --
> Peace!
> Kurt
> Self-anointed Moderator
> microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
> http://microscum.com/mscommunity
> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

Your web site is down, Kurt.

Alias

Alias wrote:

> Your web site is down, Kurt.

It's down for a little bit while I check out different web hosts.

Should be back up in a couple of weeks.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

Alias

"kurttrail" wrote

> Alias wrote:
>
>> Your web site is down, Kurt.
>
> It's down for a little bit while I check out different web hosts.
>
> Should be back up in a couple of weeks.
>
> --
> Peace!
> Kurt