Pink avatar

Apparently you feed your Pink Pet some popcorn. I haven't tried it yet, and
I have to go out, but when I try I will let you all know.

And I thought my darling girl picking pink for the Buzz was a little
strange. Now I get another avatar for it. :)

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Apparently you feed your Pink Pet some popcorn. I haven't tried it yet,
> and I have to go out, but when I try I will let you all know.
>
> And I thought my darling girl picking pink for the Buzz was a little
> strange. Now I get another avatar for it. :)

OK, it worked! I waited until I could buy some Buttered Popcorn for just
under 2000 NP, the cheapest I have seen since the avatar came out.

Boy do I hope that Spiders on a String drop in price like that.

daramark